Piran and the surrounding areas offer a unique opportunity for a magical wedding day.
Located on a picturesque peninsula, this medieval port is a protected cultural monument with immaculately preserved architecture and cultural heritage.
This part of Slovenia has changed hands many times, but the greatest influence on Piran was the rule of the Venetian Republic. The most obvious of these influences is the central Tartini Square surrounded by beautiful buildings, the oldest being the mid- 15th century Venetian Gothic styled Benecanka. With its narrow cobbled alleys, smells of the sea and pine trees and Venetian influence Piran presents a truly romantic destination by the Adriatic Sea.
Hidden amongst Piran’s alleyways are many small restaurants serving Mediterranean specialties and the exquisite wines of the local wine growing areas.
The Patron of Piran is St. George and he is honoured in the imposing Church of St. George which reigns over the Piran peninsula. The Church is perched on a high shelf which plunges to the sea with stunning views over the bay of Trieste and northward to the Alps – it's simply beautiful.
All our wedding offers consist of the following minimum services:
- Consultation prior to your wedding to help you establish your requirements
- Co-ordination of the wedding prior to your arrival to Slovenia
- Booking all your requested services
- Settling all deposits for services on your behalf
- A pre-wedding meeting upon your arrival in Slovenia
- Your dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- Professional wedding photography
You are automatically entitled to these services when you engage Primavera Bled as your wedding organiser.
We are able to offer other services of your choice. Additional fees will apply.